Monday, December 14, 2009

Cheeeeeese

It all started when Aunt Lisa was reading Nate an ABC book and there was a picture of a girl smiling under the letter S and she asked him to Smile. From that, he has developed his own brand of smile that is really more of a squint. It reminds us of Cousin Thomas a few years ago.

Here it is:














This one's more of a sneer actually














Classic eyes closed














But then there are those rare moments where he's distracted enough not to notice the little red light on the camera and we get the most perfect little smile possible. Such is this Santa shot. (Unfortunately, the shot with a REAL Santa didn't work out so well and involved ME sitting on Santa's lap as Nate struggled for dear life to the floor.)

4 comments:

Anne said...

ahahaha! AED

katherine berger said...

I want to see Kerren sitting on Santa's lap and Nate on the floor!! :)
Gee, looks like he's dressed for KANSAS!!!
Cannot wait to cuddle The Little Fella!
luv,
Grammykat

Claire said...

So cute! I can't wait to see those smiles in person!

n k said...

What are you talking about? I thought that was a real santa? (I guess I was so distracted by that shining smile I didn't notice the plastique exterior...)