Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This Old House

I have been remiss in posting some pictures. Drumroll please...

Here are some before and after shots. Big disclaimer: I have not yet dealt with window dressings or art, so use your imagination on that one. Or better yet help me :)

NATE'S ROOM BEFORE












NATE'S ROOM AFTER














DEN BEFORE













DEN AFTER (messy)














MASTER BEDROOM BEFORE













MASTER BEDROOM AFTER














Here is what our kitchen looks like: a giant plastic sheet. LOL Actually the cabinets were installed last night so it's on it's way to being DK! (dream kitchen)

2 comments:

n k said...

Kudos to you for seeing past all those frilly curtains!! And I much prefer your paint selection to their ramshackle art collection! Cannot wait to see it in person... summer 2010!

Unknown said...

The house is looking great! All that hard work will pay off soon! Can't wait to see it in person.