Sunday, January 24, 2010

There's no place like it

I thought I'd post some pictures from around the house. It wasn't feeling like it was really ours, but with the kitchen done and with Nate holding no punches we're starting to call it home.

Nate's choo choos are set up in the living room. Here, you'll see there was a tragic accident when 2 of the cars came off the track.















This pictures is a couple weeks old (the floors aren't covered anymore) but it shows the first meal eaten in the kitchen: a bowl of cheerios! You can also see why we call Nate 'Dan's shadow'.




















Since we didn't do the tree or stocking thing this season, Dan's awesome idea to get in the spirit was to put all of the holiday cards on the living room window. Neat effect, don't you think?















Here's Nate after a particularly fun diaper change. There is now a shelf above the changing shelf for wipes, cetaphil (yum) and an elephant.















This is Nate's idea of potty training.

3 comments:

katherine berger said...

These pix are wonderful! He looks esp. older in the diaper-changing table pic!!
Better put him "right" re: potties, and their usage! :)
YAY, on the choochoo on the tracks!

n k said...

I recognize that bucket!! I hope he's not as monkey-ish as his old friend...

Anne said...

Dan should sing the commercial song, "My buddy, my buddy, wherever I go you're gonna go..." :)