Sunday, February 14, 2010

Shenanigans

Nate loves his cousins like brothers, and Thomas and James are as excited to play with him too. During last weekend, they had some quality time, and were a great distraction from the sadness. They would chase each other around and around and around, sometimes running and sometimes crawling at a fast pace.

Doesn't this look like a picture that Nate would put on his facebook page?















A few weeks ago, Nate's playgroup took a foray to an art studio to spend an hour getting their hands dirty. Not content to just draw on paper, Nate opted more for the 'How do these markers taste' route. We didn't walk away with any art, but that's probably a good thing as it was pouring rain and involved Nate and I making a mad dash for our car a couple blocks away as he shouted "wawa" over and over.















Here Nate is enjoying the massive '6' balloon that I got for my 6th anniversary at work. Peekaboo! My boss also silk-screened my picture on a big cake, it was pretty cool (though no one wanted to dig into my face and at the end it was literally just my face- the cheese stands alone). I'm happy at my company, they treat me well, no complaints. :)

1 comment:

katherine berger said...

Peek-a-boo...I see YOU!!
Wish we brought the webcam to P.R. Could've sent you some sunshine thru the airwaves! :) (aka: Meee and Pah!