Not that I don't love my time with Nate, mind you, but I was jonesing for some Me time after last weekend.
Nate was my Valentine on V day (as Dan was in Tahoe for his annual dude's weekend). It was basically sticker day around here. I've spent more than my fair share of time scratching stickers off of the floor.
Last Friday, my overdue friend Haley dropped Anderson off while she went to find out if she was in labor. She wasn't, but we all had a great time running around the kitchen island and having string cheese! Anderson kept looking out the window for Mama and Nate got on board and was calling 'mama' too. "Hey buddy," I said, "I'm right here!" But it was more fun to pull a chair up to the window and wait for Mom.
Speaking of new babies, that same night that Anderson came over for a playdate, I had the honor and privilege to visit new baby Logan Larsson in the hospital. He's a big boy -and big despite being 2 weeks early. He looks a lot like his daddy I think. Anne's doing great, and having fun with her little man.

From little babies to big boys, here's Nate with his choo choos. Nonna got him this firetruck outfit, because she remembered how much Dan loved firetrucks when he was a boy. In fact, legend and lore says that Dan was pottytrained on the promise of a firetruck alone.
2 comments:
Love, love, loooove all the new pix of Nate! Congrats to Anne & fam on their very own Little Fella! ;)
You changed the blog look! I like!
Post a Comment