Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Happy Joy Joy

My favorite picture of Nate; I call it: Ebullience Thy Name Is Nate.
As Cam would say on Modern Family, this kid is a shark with all those teeth.


















Last night Shannon, Michael and Kellen came over for dinner and it was such fun! The meal was pretty good if I do say so myself. I had never really made bok choy before but it seems simple enough that I'm going to try it again. And the molten chocolate lava cakes tasted much better than they looked. I have put my fears of letting my new kitchen down to rest.

Nate and Kellen, classmates at daycare, took to lapping each other around the island and later lobbing ball after ball at Shannon's face. It was good fun for all involved- except probably Shannon :) Here they are in the kitchen after I told them to hug for the camera. Nate pick your pants up!



















Nate's getting proficient at the wooden puzzles, but we also have some more advanced puzzles that just serve to perplex. Here Nate is wondering what happens next.















I love this laid back pose. He could be modeling for some men's fragrance or something.

1 comment:

katherine berger said...

Nate feels GREAT!! His fists are all balled up with uncontainable enthusiasm!! Love it!
And...the pic at the puzzle is priceless:)