Monday, March 29, 2010

I Had a BAD Day

We had a rare BAD day on Friday-- that's what we in the know call a Berger.Appreciation.Day.

My sister was in town all last week to hang out with Nate and I, which was a huge help with Dan in Europe eating spaetzle. Mee and Pa flew in on Thursday to spend the weekend. We had such a wonderful time! Friday was the best, we hit up Coyote Park, Mill Valley and Sausalito before returning home for some KBD cooking. Claire left on a red eye that night. We'll always remember our BAD 2010.

Here are some of fun activities from that day:

Claire and Kerren on the Monkey Bars

Nate riding shot gun with a little girl in Coyote Park


Grammy and Pa and Nate, doesn't get better than this


Lined up in the art area of the Children's Discovery Museum



Nate is fascinated by the moving image. Note that Claire is sitting under the Ant sign, the irony was not lost on us.



Nate trains to be jaunty. At the cafe in the center of Mill Valley's main square.



It was a long hard day of fun. The troops stand down for a time while Mom keeps me awake at the wheel (not like I could fall asleep in a car anyways)



More fun Berge pics to come!

2 comments:

n k said...

Such great pics! Looks like you Bergers had a blast, as always.

Claire said...

I didn't know you got a picture of me passed out in the backseat :) Ha! Hilarious! I loved our B.A.D!!!