Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Mother and Child Reunion

The Dempseys went to Monterey/Carmel this past weekend, which was quite fun. We hit the aquarium, Cannery Row, the beach, and even had a nice dinner out!

Dan did a great job getting pics of Nate and I, and since I don't post a lot of pictures with me in them, here are a few from the weekend that I like. Others to follow...

My favorite part of the aquarium: a splash atrium where waves literally wash over you.















Outside at the aquarium's observation deck. How sweet is Nate's baby hair, blowing in the wind.
















Fish are pretty neat, but you've never seen fish like at this place. Actually, the seahorses were the best, very trippy.
















Walking on the beach at Carmel-By-The-Sea with my boy.

3 comments:

katherine berger said...

Mother and Child Reunion. How beautiful are YOU?! ;)
With love from your mother!!

n k said...

I looooooove these!!!! So nice to see your smiling face again! Miss you so.

jfetner said...

awesome photos! glad you had a fun weekend!