Friday, September 17, 2010

Beddy Bye

At last I can post my Before and After pictures of Nate's room! The curtains are up, the carpet is long gone, and the rug has arrived. There's a slight switcheroo of furniture, and you may or may not notice a certain tent that's been affixed to the crib...


It's a nautical theme, but it may as well be a star theme. Ha!

6 comments:

Claire said...

Tara, tara (although he probably doesn't say that anymore, does he?). The floors look gorgeous!

n k said...

Amazing! OUt with the monkey theme then?

jfetner said...

cute! where's the wooden wheel we got together ;)

The Berger Dempseys said...

The monkeys are no more! But the wheel... that will be making an appearance... once I'm done with it of course :) Procrastination!

katherine berger said...

Grammy & Pa are luvin' it!! Tara ra boom di aaaa!;)
Love, too, that Nate's wearing his Panda Tai Chi shirt from the Peking Zoo!;)
Soooo BIG!

Heller Home said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It's fabulous! And coming from me, you know I mean it! Wouldn't change a thing...