Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to....

September is the biggest month for birthdays. I myself was born 9.5 months after New Years Eve. Mom and Dad, tough not to guess on that one ;)

We had the pleasure of going to some really fun birthday parties for Nate's friends this month, and I'd be remiss if I didn't post pictures!




Happy #2 Kellen! Nate's best bud from Happy Campers....

And the great news is Kellen is going to be joining Nate at his new school in October! The fun continues!
Anderson's Dad, Parker, is going the mustache route. Dan and Michael had to make sure this look went documented.
Love this shot from behind. Kellen's party was at Stulsaft park in RWC, they have a great area for parties, complete with 'kid table'.

Much water play at Stulsaft Park. Whoever this little girl was, you can just picture her in 15 years, right?
Kianna turned THREE!! Check out this amazing cupcake that Anne made, which exactly matched the invite. Everyone was impressed.



I got a pic of Logan, but somehow not of the birthday girl! Shame on me. Look how big Logan is now. His mom and dad are talking about Donald Trump as a Halloween costume. Genius.




Kiera is FOUR! How are these kids getting so old so quick? Look how happy the birthday girl is :)

Anaya very much enjoyed the party, as did...
Annie! Annie had such a good time that...


She was front row at story time. I love how Annie has no fear, always with a smile on her face. Meanwhile Nate is literally clinging to me (until Kellen arrived of course).

Kiera's party was at the new San Carlos kids' bookstore The Reading Bug. I think they did a really nice job, all the kids were psyched about bubble time in the park too!

Nate finally jumped into participating, but it took some coaching.

Eric also turned 4, he had a sweet cake and party out in Alameda.
Nate made a bud in the kitchen. This picture seems like a magazine shot to me.
I got smart and brought Nate his own 'cupcake' from home. Basically an egg-free muffin I made months ago and froze. It's about a fourth the size of everyone else's, but he didn't care because he still got to decorate it. And he never eats the actual cupcake, it's all about licking off the frosting... and starting again :)


Happy birthday to me! Needless to say I didn't turn 4. But I'm old enough to appreciate everything that I have, and knock wood for it. It kind of looks like I'm trying to get high off of birthday candle smoke (I wasn't). Nate and Dan got me some awesome kitchen toys, and Dan and I had a whirlwind date night in the city.
And my fabulous girl friends took me out for much-needed wine and yummy treats (BREAD PUDDING) at Cask. I'm a happy girl!

1 comment:

katherine berger said...

Nate prob. thinks EVERYday is BIRTHDAY and cuppycakes!

Well, obviously, it was Xmas that overruled NY's Eve!;)
Lotsa Virgos!! Perfectionists RULE!! :)