Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happiest of Hollows

I'm a bit late to posting some of the fun stuff we've done lately. Dan's back from Japan so I finally have some me time to post.

Nate and I joined Kiera and Lisa at Happy Hollow a couple weekends ago. It's kind of like Fairyland in Oakland, but a bit newer and more spread out. I do have to say that Fairyland had more whimsy and stuff, but needless to say Nate does not discriminate based on whimsy.

Riding the fun at Happy Hollow

Nate got to ride around in a circle in a police car! Worth the 'painful' 5 minute wait (5 minutes is eternity to a 2 year old)


Goats galore! This is one happy kid. I love this pic.
Kiera makes Nate so so happy. He follows her around wherever she goes!


Kiera got a unicorn on the carousel and Leesa snagged a polar bear. Hi ladies!

For some reason, Nate wanted to ride a triceratops on his first real carousel ride. Huh.

They're inches away from a real life lemur! There was a whole lemur exhibit, we liked it.

1 comment:

katherine berger said...

Lemurs, Triceratops and POLICE CARS?! Oh my!! Whatta place! Beats Kansas AND OZ anyday!;)