We're a Trader Joe's family, pure and simple. It's almost a haven for me, I carry around a Trader Joe's shopping list with me wherever I go. I'm saying this because I've already gotten Nate on board with my thinking. He loves TJ's, actually asks me if we can go! There are two reasons for this: Z bars and carts. I bribe him with a tasty Z bar everytime we go. If you don't know what a z bar is, I recommend you check it out. TJ's carries three flavors, my favorite is the chocolate chip (yes I said MY favorite :), and Nate's favorite appears to be the Honey Graham.
 |
| Here's Nate with the kid's cart at TJ's. It says Customer In Training at the top! |
 |
| Nate started at Edison a couple weeks ago, he loves his new school. Here he is on his first day! What a big boy. |
 |
| Mary turned 32! Where does the time go?! We got to celebrate in San Carlos with a dinner at Hola and tasty cake that Annie brought at our house after. Nate's belt was MIA this day, notice the ribbon belt. |
2 comments:
Noticing that this post to the blog was at 5:48A.M....is that Calif. time?! Dan, ya betta hurry home!!
Nate'll have to wait till NEXT year to shop TJ's Kansas! We 'evolve' s-l-o-w-l-y! :)
Thanks very the Z Bars testimonials Kerren & Nate! I pack'em with good nutrition, which includes chocolate!
Love the ribbon belt. Eric has sported my pink & blue rockstar belt before....
Post a Comment