Last weekend, Nate and I flew down with Grammy to visit Uncle Louie and Great Grandma Anne. The intrepid travelers did quite well, if I do say so myself.
Nate says Uncle Louie so cutely! I make him say it constantly. We had dinner with Zack and Yuki and flew back not 24 hours later sans Grammy. Nate passed out on the flight home, apparently it's key to bring the carseat on the plane with you (i hear benadryl works too ;)
 |
| Nate looks up to Uncle Louie, Grammy along for the ride. |
 |
| Nate, Grammy and Great Grammy. Where am I? Great Grammy got a big kick out of watching Nate run around. |
 |
| See, I really did go. Here I am with Grandma! |
 |
| There was a debacle with the hotel room, more specifically with the upstairs neighbors who not only overflowed their tub so that we had a mongo leak, but never went to sleep. I called the front desk many times, finally resorting to threatening to call the police. A girl has to sleep! But Nate slept like a clam (Yes, i know that's not an expression). Here he is in his scary glow in the dark pjs with Blankie and Lovie. |
|
2 comments:
OOOOOOHHHH, I am soooooo loving this blog entry! ;)
We had such FUN!! Esp. when, on that dreaded hotel nite, Nate awoke in a crying panic at 4:00AM screaming for "GRAPES!!!"?? How 'cute' is THAT?!
The family 'reunion' was a VERY good one! Thanx for travelin' south w/Grammy!
I wake up screaming "GRAPES" at 4am too. :) AED
Post a Comment