Sunday, June 19, 2011

Boondoggle

Somehow, while I was attending a conference in Dallas last week for work, I guess it was almost 2 weeks ago now, I was lucky enough to go to an NBA finals game (game 4). Great seats too, first row of a mezzanine level, where if we just leaned over a little we saw the ESPN guys doing their halftime show (and spending all their time on Twitter). Finally some fun on a work trip!

And the highlight for me? Kelly Clarkson sang the National Anthem. I bet her concerts are pure awesomeness.



I attended with friends from work (thanks Bryce and Banks for not scalping the tickets and making quick dough)



Some ESPN guys on twitter. Come on guys, watch the game won't you? Magic Johnson was down there too. He had insane cufflinks.

I started off rooting for the Heat, but came around to the Mavs in the end.

1 comment:

katherine berger said...

As you used to say in middle school...A W E S O M E!! :)
Soooooo cool, man...as WE used to say in jr. high school! ;)