Saturday, June 25, 2011

On Demand


At dinnertime, Nate's new thing is to hear us tell stories. Repeatedly. He's very much a little dictator: "You. Tell me a story about Spiderman." He barely waits for you to finish the story when it's: "now you. Tell me a story about a lion." It's a lot of pressure! So we try to throw it back at him and make him tell a story every now and then. Most of the time he demurs, but I got a Nate story on video and thought I'd share.

p.s. And yes, he still mostly sits in the high chair. For some reason he hates the booster seat, and if I just put him in a regular chair he will sit for no more than 45 seconds. So in order for Nate to eat a full meal, the high chair it is :)

1 comment:

katherine berger said...

Instead of the olde "Tell Me a Mitzi," Nate's got his "Tell Me a Spiderman"! ;)
Gotta brush up on our storytelling skills before we come out!!