Saturday, June 25, 2011

What a Find!

The Dempseys joined the Antonsens a couple weeks ago for a trip to the Bay Area Children's Discovery Museum.  We'd been before, but literally each time we go we discover new parts of the museum, and Nate enjoys it all in an entirely different way. It was also neat to go with his BFF Kellen. Let's just say there were many tears when it was time to leave (and not just from the mommies in exhaustion! Kidding :)

Learning about fluid dynamics. Cool waves!


I think this was a walrus costume. Any which way, pretty cute.

An 'underwater tunnel', I got a good shot of each of the boys. With all this water play, I love that they both wore blue!

Reebokian fun

We're Kings of the World! (on a very tiny ship not unlike Titanic)

Dan and Michael took the boys up up in the forest where they taught Tree Climbing 101. I don't exactly know what the lesson entailed, but there was a photo that came out of it.

Heading back home, Nate passed out immediately, I forgot how beautiful the bridge can be, even on a foggy day. And I love laughing at all the tourists walking the bridge in shorts and t-shirts saying "but it's SUMMERTIME! WTF??"

No comments: