Sunday, March 8, 2009

No girls allowed

I pick Nate up from school and we hang out until Daddy gets home. I make dinner, Nate drinks his bottle, maybe plays a little and tries to get into the kitchen. I race around tidying up, doing a laundry, being my mom :) The playpen and high chair certainly help a bit. But then Daddy gets home and Nate is ready to play for real!






















Any time you whip Nate upside down, he opens his mouth in a silent laugh.

















Last weekend Rose took me to a play (http://www.2pianos4hands.com/) which was really good and made me wistful for my days playing piano. We also ate at Bing Crosby's restaurant! Bet you didn't know Bing Crosby had a restaurant. Well he does, and it's good! In the meanwhile, Nate got Daddy AND Grandpa time. It doesn't get better than that!























Nate's asking for his boots and lasso in this pic. It's time to mount up and ride!

2 comments:

katherine berger said...

Nate's silent laugh seems to be an exact replica of his daddy's! Maybe he thinks this is what one does when one is whipped upside down:) He does it soooo well:)
And, I love the 10-gallon on "half-pint"! :)

Anne said...

Dan and Nate definitely have the same expression when Nate is upside down! AD