We had a sick little puppy on our hands, and by that I mean Nate had a vicious stomach flu. First was the vomitting, then came the explosive diarrhea. Yes, it's as fun as it sounds. Dan and I have felt nauseous these past few days as well. I'm trying to decide if we're fighting off the same bug or if it's just from the pervasive smell of poop.
Here's the little cutie while he was literally falling asleep during dinner. After dozing in the highchair, I took him upstairs, changed his diaper, put him in his pj's -- he stayed a limp doll the whole time. It was hysterical! Dan and I had a good giggle.

Have a great weekend everyone. See you on the other side....
1 comment:
OHHHHHHH my!! Such a QT!!! Glad he was able to sleep, though.
Where was the 'tunnel' pic shot? Remember YOURS when you were little?! :)
luv,grammy
Post a Comment