Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oh the fun of it

Wanted to post a few more fun Berger pics, we're still sad Grammy and Grandpa are gone.

Here's the hat from Kansas that they brought. It might look like just any hat, but it's a Kansas hat. I won't take it off until Kansas loses in the NCAA tourney... oh, guess I can take it off now. Waaaaaa.
















We all went to story time at the San Carlos library. I know it looks like Nate's not having fun, but inside he's all smiles. I swear. All the other pictures we have some story time, Nate's making the same zoolander expression. Blue steel.

















Nate got to go to the park a few times, too. The only times he smiles this big is when he's either being dunked under water, or when Daddy is roughhousing with him.












Or when he goes to Dr Lin. Go figure. Somehow, coincidentally, we always end up at the dr's office when Grammy's visiting. Huh.


No comments: