Friday, April 10, 2009

Drivetime

We are driving to Oregon today. Yes, you heard me correctly, Oregon. It's supposed to be 7 hours, with Nate I'm guessing 10? So excited to celebrate Easter with the Dempseys! There's going to be an Easter egg hunt! I haven't seen a real Easter egg hunt since the days when I used to torment Claire during her search.

The cousins are going to love the random eggs I put together for them. Here's James and Unca 'Don'. "Oh brother", James is saying.





















Aunt Annie is doing the drive with us, she's going to have so much fun in the back seat feeding the little guy. We'll probably go for food that doesn't stain, avoiding debacles like the Great Carrot Incident below.

















Happy Passover too!!!

2 comments:

katherine berger said...

Annie!
You shoulda consulted w/Grandpa Mark on feeding a bib-less, flailing back-seat baby on a road trip!! Oh well! Too late for that lesson! Good luck to ya! :)
And, Happy Easter to all!!

Anne said...

I also should have consulted on the bright orange carrots vs the swinging hands. Carrots won! :) AD