Saturday, May 16, 2009

My baby's a big boy

I measure time differently now that I have Nate. Instead of thinking just a few weeks out, it's also a matter of imagining him in a whole new developmental state. Even a year to me didn't used to be too big of a deal. Heck, I'm going on 5 and a half years at my company (what?! how did that happen?!). But this last year: big deal.

Nate is thisclose to walking. Dan and I kind of play 'catch' with him some nights, pointing him towards each other with some momentum. Needless to say he loves it. Check out this outfit, clearly a grandparent purchase LOL






















Here Nate is being super helpful and closing the car door for me. Thanks buddy. We'll have him driving in no time.

















He's really into the business section right now. We all go to Starbucks to have our lattes (and milk); Dan gets the front page; I get style; Nate gets business.


No comments: