You think your grandpa snores loudly? He ain't got nothin' on my boy. You need sound for this video. This was taken Saturday on our way back from Stanford mall.
You're allowed to turn the car seat forward when the baby hits 1 year and 20 pounds, but Dr Lin said we should wait until he's the max allowable for backward facing: 30 pounds. That's like 7 pounds from now!! So Dan turned his seat forward and I'm leaving mine backwards facing. Meeting in the middle.
I got the dreaded call from the allergist today: eggs and nuts are verboten. We'll do a skin test in a year to learn more, but he came up positive for both eggs and nuts (and sesame). Dan and I feel really guilty that his allergic reaction was after having BOTH egg and sesame in one fell swoop. Sorry buddy!! :( We love you...
4 comments:
He sounds like my husband!!!
Sounds like Kerren's dad, too! Gradpa Mark passed along SOMETHING to lil'Nate:)
Both Grandpa's must have passed that on! Sad about the allergies but at least you know now!
That's so funny Nate! You made my parents crack up :)
Post a Comment