Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We miss you, now come back!

Natalie, Pierson and Greta visited SF last week on their way from Singapore to Denver, and Nate and I were so excited to get to see them! But OMG do we miss them.

We went to La Boulange on Fillmore, which has the best breads and desserts. The bowl of hot chocolate looked tres authentique aussi. Here we are outside of the restaurant. I can't imagine how jet lagged they all were. Look how taken Nate is with Greta.



If they moved back to SF, Nate and Pierson would be BFFs. Though Pierson would be cooler, natch, because of his age (and his orange backpack).



Happy Mother's Day all you gorgeous mothers! Dan and Nate took me to Alana's for brunch. It's a neat place but I deluded myself into getting the egg scramble instead of what I really wanted: the strawberry ricotta pancakes. Nate was a doll at the restaurant, flirting with the lady at the next table. Until, well, he wasn't a doll and threw all of his string cheese and goldfish on the floor, and we had to take turns with him outside. His socks look way too tight, though, don't you think? Wouldn't that be funny if all his antics were due to baby socks. Doubtful but possible.


























After brunch I got in some good shopping time while Dan made me dinner. Score!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Kerren!

katherine berger said...

Youse guys look MAHvelous!! :)
Love Nate's outfit! (wink,wink!:)
Looking like a nice mommy's day...till the string cheese lost it's 'magic'! :)