Monday, June 8, 2009

Thanks Ashley!

Nate and I would like to give Ashley a big high-five (that's all that he can really do at this point) for helping us pretty up this blog. Doesn't it look SWEET?!


Nate yells "BAAAA Ashley!!!" here. He can say 'baaa'. Thanks girlfriend.

4 comments:

Heller Home said...

My addiction for changing blog backgrounds has now gotten so bad that I have had to resort to doing it on other people's blogs in order to not look totally insane. However, making this comment sort of cancels that out I would suspect.

BAAAAA to you too nate!

Anne said...

You're stylin' now!!!! When do I get to say BAAAAAA myself to Nate? It's been a long time!:) AED

katherine berger said...

Cooooo-el blog!! Love the new do!! Good job, Ashley!
Bubbles and buckets and baaaaaa...hmmmm Nate's gotta "B" thang goin'on!! For BERGER, maybe:))
Much love from Graaaaaaamy:)

Unknown said...

The Dempsey Blog looks great! Nate keeps getting more adorable every day!