Our little guy is 15 months today. In honor of this auspicious occasion, Nate received his first shiner courtesy of a swing accident at a playgroup event tonight. I swear, since he learned to walk he is destroying himself. On Friday he tripped while lugging around an abacus and bit his tongue.
Here he is bruise-less a couple weeks ago.
When Nate is super tired and I've taken too long to feed him his dinner of pita and cream cheese or quesadilla, then he protests by falling asleep in the high chair. Or on the floor. I'm in love with this habit, it doesn't get much cuter than that droopy bottom lip.
Dan and I are debating the haircut. He wouldn't look as much like Chevy Chase, but he'd look more like a boy than a baby which I'm not quite sure I'm ready for. I like the arguments made in this article http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/parenting/detail?blogid=29&entry_id=44229 (sorry, don't know how to embed a link in mac). What do YOU think about this haircut business? Bye bye angelic locks?
4 comments:
Remember the beauty of hair is that it will grow back.
Keep the hair until Dan forces you with physical threats to cut it.
A #1 should suffice, a #2 at most, anything longer and he's just a hippy! :)
Adam
Grammy says: Any self-respecting Rugger demands long locks! :)
Post a Comment