Saturday, July 4, 2009

Just the 2 of us

Nate and I sure had fun together (though it's very nice to have Dan back of course!). Here are some pics from our week:


Nate got to hang with his girlfriend Kianna, whom he approached cautiously at first. Well, he approaches everyone cautiously these days- he's a new walker! And getting better every day.



We went to Mikayla's house for playgroup last week; she has a covered outdoor play area, a sandbox, a ball pit and a swing! Here, Anderson pushes Nate but me thinks Nate wants to go a little higher.


It was like 100 degrees in this picture, but I was still feeling cuddly. :)


I let Nate wander around Stanford mall for a while. He finds this sculpture disturbing, and thinks it's a statement on childhood obesity.



Anaya and Nate took a break from playing to sup together, and hold hands. Rupal fed Nate his dinner and was very impressed with Nate's eating, but I think he was eating well because he was intently watching Anaya all the while.



At every chance he gets, Nate toddles around- always with something in his hand. I get nervous when that 'something' are my keys or a drumstick. But this balloon is much safer.


Just like in the bathtub, Nate tried to drink all the water out of Anderson's water table. He has an unquenchable thirst!



Happy July 4th weekend! Pictures to be posted soon!

No comments: