Friday, July 17, 2009

Technical Difficulties

I haven't been able to upload anything to the blog and it's killing me! Dan upgraded our wifi to Airport (some apple thang) and then instead of the media hub we had, we have a fancy new Apple networked one. Theoretically, I would be able to access all the pictures on our computer from my laptop- to me that means updating the blog while Nate sleeps! (since the computer is in his room. I know, what were we thinking..)

Theoretically is never Reality so of course now I can't even upload a single picture. Nate shares my disappointment:



Grammy and Grandpa were recently in town and they had a ball taking care of Nate (so they tell me) and he had a ball taking care of them! Mom and Dad, you're invited back anytime :) Dan and I escaped to SF that weekend and had the best time. Will upload the pics 'soon'.

No comments: