Thursday, July 30, 2009

If it's not one thing, it's another

Last week Nate was sent home early for LBMs (if you don't know what that means, consider yourself lucky). Today I picked him up from school, fed him and watched him projectile vomit 3 times in a row. I feel like I should retitle this blog Nate's Many Illnesses and Allergies. I mean, right!? Poor little guy, daycare is just destroying him. At least his immune system will be remarkably resilient after all is said and done... we're hoping.

Dan gets back tomorrow night, everyone's looking forward to that.
So focusing on the super cute stuff instead (which is why you've checked this blog anyways), Nate's habit is to carry around Mr Lion and Puppy as Dan and I get ready for work. Look how proud he is at his walking skillz! And he wiggles his little butt as he goes.

























Finally, as promised, here's a pic of his black eye.
This was taken the night that it happened; it didn't get good and black until the next day, but I haven't uploaded those pics yet.

4 comments:

Ceci said...

Kerren! Nate's so big now. It's great to see his photos and see what he's been up to. Luna's also getting really big and is starting to get into everything! Long gone are the Sequoia days when they used to just sit there while the mommies hung out.

Heller Home said...

Wow, I guess its a good thing we didnt do farmers market tonight afterall! I hope Nate and Adam BOTH feel better soon. have a fab weekend. Call me if you need any help while dan is away!

xoxo

Claire said...

I hope Nate's feeling better soon! I love those pictures...he looks to big standing and holding his stuffed animals. WOW! We can't wait to see him soon (and you and Dan, too, of course).

katherine berger said...

Such a proud little fella carrying his toys UPRIGHT!! So much easier than crawling w/them in his mitts:)
Mankind evolving right before your very eyes!!
KS Grammy-Kat:)