Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Birthday Circuit

 Tis the season: for birthday parties! Last weekend was Lucy's, next is Mikayla's, and then Thomas and Anderson's soon to follow. We love it! Nate especially. I can't believe all the kiddos are turning THREE. Geez.


Lucy, the birthday girl. Her house just underwent some major hardscaping, and it's amazing. We had lawn envy!
Nate, Anderson, Gracie, Lucy and another girl. Funny story: Nate and I went into the house to change a poopy pull-up and Gracie was literally pooping on the bathroom floor. Later she found us while I was changing him and she said "you wear diapers?" And Nate retorts without missing a beat "you pooped on the floor?" I was like Great Burn!!

Little man, little Dan

Lucy is a master pinata basher

Nate took a respectable turn, but the 8 year old's the one that cracked it.

Nate somehow made his way into the official birthday celebration for Lucy. He has a knack for finding the action.

2 comments:

katherine berger said...

Sooooo sweet!
Happy Birthday to All!!
Nate probably thinks EVERYDAY is "BIRTHday" for someone you know!!

n k said...

love the snappy response to gracie. he's so quickwitted like his parents!