Three years has never gone so quickly! My baby is a boy now, and such a fun one too :) Now if only I could find a Time Stopping device.... Amazon doesn't seem to have one.
Nate had quite the full birthday week. From celebrating with his cousins in Oregon to the sweetest tradition at his school, not to mention a little family thang, and a full-on party on Friday afternoon!
The birthday celebrations at Edison are at Circle Time, so I stuck around to take some pictures and video. The video is over 5 minutes so I'm going to figure out how to edit it for the blog. Here are some stills though.
 |
| Nate gets to play with his best buds Kellen and Kiera every day. What a treat! I love the smiles in this picture |
 |
| Nate was hamming it up for me and I tried to stop him in what felt like slow motion when he dumped a bucket of sand on his head |
 |
| Owning the yard. |
 |
| The birthday tradition involves making a timeline of photos from Nate's birth, first year, second year and third year, and showing each picture, one by one, to the whole class himself. I was so proud of him! |
 |
| We provided the snacks for snack time (egg-free, though pumpkin-filled, cupcakes) and everyone sang Happy Birthday! That's Teacher Anne, also the Director of the school. Anne is the best. Also look behind her to the Birthday Timelines and Daily Jobs sheet. |
 |
| Candid Nate, in the moment, discussing current events with his friends... I love his chocolatey smile!! Click on this one to blow it up larger, hoping that works. |
 |
| Baskin Robbins detritus. Flavor: chocolate. Naturally. (very few BR ice creams have egg in them) |
 |
| Unwrapping Tante Claire and Uncle Brian's C is for Caboose book! This is the first shot on the blog of the new room, by the way... Behind him is a brand new stomp rocket. |
2 comments:
Happy Birthday NATE THE GREAT! We think you are an awesome kid and we are so happy to have known you since the day you were born!
Here is to a fantastic train and treat filled year!
Happy HE who is now THREE!!! Lotsa words to rhyme w/3...check it out Nate!
Looks like Nate had a GREAT time at all the birthday festivities!! Did he ever take his nap on Friday knowing his birthday party was happ'ning afterwards?:)))
BIG luv from Grammy and Pa!
Post a Comment