Monday, May 30, 2011

Bugging Out

A couple weekends ago we went to an Insect Fair in Saratoga's Sanborn Park. There were some pretty cool things there. Though it was very cold and we had forgotten Nate's jacket, so I kept trying to put my jacket on him as I wore a picnic blanket.

Ladybug! They had thousands.

Massive grasshopper!

Crazy alien bug. (or is that Nate,you decide). Nate both cut and colored this mask :)

There be worms in them thar mud

Can you imagine falling from this tree and hitting every branch on the way down?

Escaping from the wild animal, Dan climbs a tree.

We couldn't hide from the photographer, try as we might. Oh and I gave up on trying to make Nate wear my jacket, and just put it on myself.

1 comment:

katherine berger said...

Remember what your dad always said: Don't forget to take a jacket! Well, good for you, but now you've gotta remember Nate's too! :)