Wednesday, August 27, 2008

4 months old in the blink of an eye

Yesterday my little baby turned 4 months old. And heretofore I will be referring to his age in months and not weeks. We met Anne and Kianna and Jen and Cappy at the Starbucks near work. Sherwin continues to avoid us (kidding!). Look how happy Nate is to be 4 months! Even with socks for hands he's a happy baby, and quite a slobbery one too.



Anne got some practice holding 2 kids. She and Nate really bonded, as you can tell. Kianna was rocking the sweet jeans jacket and walking around the Starbucks. Soon, Nate, soon you too will be walking... and wearing a jeans jacket.
















I can't believe that I start work a week from today. Ack! I'll be working Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and Nate will be a Happy Camper down the street. When I drop him off next Wednesday I'm expecting him to happily be placed into Teresa's arms at the daycare while I bawl myself off to work. Sigh.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Anne D...great picture of you and Nate! Good luck going back to work!

katherine berger said...

I concur!! YOU TWO LOOK FABULOUS!!! Even so slobbery as Nate is!! He's gotten sooooo much "older"!! Hope he remembers his Grammy!!
I am sooooo eager!! Tell him he should refrain from releasing his bodily substances from EITHER end of his sweet little bod!:)
Love from Grammy