Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pulkis

Nate has pulkis in abundance (yiddish for fleshy thighs), and we get such a kick out of his little body parts that I thought I'd share...

Here are his precious hands that I had to hold still to get this picture - the others were all out of focus. Hey, he's got his mom's energy.





















Well, he actually has kind of big feet for a baby but they're still cute.











Here's the long-awaited pulkis!















And finally, Nate was such a good sport in my little photo shoot that I had to include him in all his chick magnetism. He's gotten so good at tummy time, he can hold his head up for minutes!


















Last night Nate visited his Daddy at his softball game. Dan showed off big time making 2 double plays in the first 2 innings and actually catching the pop fly that ended the game! But I realized that a place with 10 softball fields is not the best place to bring a baby. There were too many balls darting about, one actually hit his stroller! Needless to say we spent the whole game in the dugout.

No comments: