Monday, August 4, 2008

The office drive-by

Nate and I stopped by Dan's office on Friday to introduce the 'little' guy around and the first words out of everyone's mouth were "wow, he's so big!" Yep, he's 3 months old and looks like a toddler, c'est la vie. Dan's friend Tom (the one who lent us the awesome lens which we just bought for ourselves) took this picture and edited it somehow. I really have to learn photoshop. I really have to get photoshop.
Notice how Nate's socks match my dress, natch :) Dan was total proud papa.


























Here, Nate's thinking "Dude, my best side is my right... you know this, it's in my contract. You're contractually obligated to only photograph me from the right side. Dad, get my lawyer on the phone."

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Kerren, you look SO good! How DO you do it?! =)

katherine berger said...

How funny are the captions?! :) And, whatta cute face on Nate-Dawg!:)
With love from Grammy in Kansas!