Monday, April 21, 2008

Due Date #2

Today was my original official due date! After 40 long weeks, I'm here at last! My belly button is popping out so that must mean he's 'done'. I just finished watching Juno, and there were some classic pregnancy lines in there:
"I'm a planet"
"I'm wearing a fat suit that I can't take off"
"I have heartburn that is radiating to my kneecaps"
"I could go for a huge cookie and a lamb kebab simultaneously"
It's true, I can be nauseous, hungry, thirsty and dying for a bathroom all that the same moment.
So to the left I added a poll where you can vote on the weight of the baby. If you're a sadist you will choose 9+ pounds. I myself am going for 8-8.5, but of course the longer he enjoys his current home the more like a giant watermelon he'll be. Go baby go!

No comments: