Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pimp my crib

This is Baby D's new crib, courtesy of Aunt Claire. He's also got his fancy back care mattress thanks to Nonna! What you're probably wondering, however, is where we got those delightful playful monkeys. I finally got around to fulfilling my destiny comme une artiste! What do you think? The theme of the room is the jungle, so what's better than having a few monkeys for baby to play with?

3 comments:

Anne said...

so cute! and nice mobile. :)

Claire said...

I can't believe I'm turning my little nephew into a Pottery Barn yuppie at birth :) I think baby yuppies are referred to as "buppies", or at least they should be. Anyhow, I love the curious georges playing on the wall - soooooooo cute!

katherine berger said...

The monkeys are soooo amazing! They just might inspire some Monkey Bizness!! YO, Rugger! The monkeys are calling your name! :))
luv, grammy