Friday, April 11, 2008
The Stroller Parade
My parents are getting us a stroller for the baby, but we're going to wait until baby is old enough for that stroller since it doesn't recline. I can go into all the technicalities but basically there's a stroller for baby 0-4 months and then there's a stroller for after that. We've decided on the Peg Perego Pliko P3. Please don't try to sway my opinion, I am all researched out and Dan doesn't want me changing my mind anymore. So in advance of actually receiving this stroller, my mom created a bevy (or is it a gaggle? a gang?) of mini decorated strollers. My favorite is the fencing one. Touche!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a ball decorating the dozen strollers for you. Glad I didn't have to do this for the videocameras too!!
Dad and I look forward to strolling Baby D. in whichever stroller is around, that is, if we ever decide to let go of him! :)
Post a Comment