Can you believe Dan got me to go to this wedding in the city? It was pretty fun because Dan's family was also there, and there was a chair for me pretty much the whole time. However, I couldn't eat the dinner (too 'fragrant') so I got to pillage from the chocolate covered cherries that they gave to all the guests. The server did not bring me extra bread, and I asked twice. You'd think she'd see I wasn't eating my dinner, but clearly not a very conscientious person. Also, it was almost 90 degrees during dinner, or that could have just been me. But it was hot, Alabama hot. The City Club is a very cool old school San Francisco financial district art deco building. We actually considered it for our reception! Here's a picture of us right before we headed out. Yes, I'm wearing that dress again... and Dan looks good all dressed up. Enjoy it now, we're thinking, as we won't be dressed up for some time to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment